DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking for experienced Full Time Class A Drivers who are self-motivated and career-minded in Oakland, CA.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have good driving record (MVR)
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
- 1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required.
- Ability to pass USPS background check.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical including functional capacity exam.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 55 HOURS A WEEK
Driver departs from Oakland, CA at 9:00 a.m. drives to Reno, NV Post Office then drives back to Oakland, CA and drops trailer around 7:30 p.m. depending on the weather conditions.
Days On: Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday,Thursday & Friday
Days Off: Monday, Tuesday
$22.11 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.