Mandatory Minimum Competency Requirements of Essential Duties and Responsibilities (may by modified by management):
· Must electronically submit complete Data Extract, Time Study, Filing Date and Timesheet by no later than 5:00 P.M. every Friday.
· Unless notified otherwise in writing, you must collect/transmit an absolute minimum of 35 records per hour. Expectation is that the Data Collectors will consistently exceed the minimum records per hour rate.
· Must work the assigned weekly minimum number of hours agreed upon with manager, not to exceed 28 hours per week.
· Strong computer skills/knowledge (including competent typing speed) and the ability to learn and competently use internally developed applications and technology;
· Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask;
· Superb attention to detail;
· Ability to work efficiently to meet/exceed minimum required standards and self-manage time;
· Capacity to learn new programs/applications and be adaptable to changes;
· Must be a disciplined, motivated self-starter, able to work independent of on-site supervision;
· Prior data collection experience a plus;
· Understanding of real estate terms and transactions a plus.
· Performs job duties and responsibilities optimally;
· Works well in a team environment;
· Treats others with respect;
· Has a high degree of work ethic;
· Seeks increased responsibilities and volunteers readily;
· Represents the company positively and professionally, both internally and externally;
· Shows good judgment;
· Seeks and conveys ideas to improve and promote quality;
· Reacts well under pressure;
· Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events;
· Is consistently at work and manages responsibilities to cover absences;
· Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and minimum requirement satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, comprehend and write E-mail correspondence, as well as to verbally communicate clearly to management.
Mathematical Skills: Basic: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Computer Skills: Intermediate: Ability to work with multiple internally developed software programs and web browsers, competent typing speed, E-mail and internet software skills.
Physical Demands: In some instances, may require that work be performed exclusively while standing at a counter.
Work Attire: Casual professional. Appearance reflects the business image of The Warren Group, and all employees are expected to present a clean, neat, professional appearance. Clothing must be appropriate to the public office in which your work will be conducted: no revealing, winkled, soiled, torn clothing or any clothing that displays language or graphics that are offensive or discriminatory.
Work Environment: All work will be performed at the assigned government county office(s) (examples: Registry of Deeds, County Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, etc.). These are public facilities. The work environment will vary, depending on the government office to which you are assigned to collect/transmit data, and employees will have to be adaptable to these varying work conditions. Some work, for example, may have to be performed exclusively while standing at a counter. At all times, you must be respectful of the rules of the office to which you are assigned to collect data, and to behave in a way that reflects the integrity and values of The Warren Group.