Job Title: Night Security
Location: Morgan's Wonderland
Reports To: Security Director
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel. Responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism thefts or other criminal behavior. Must be well trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. Must help Wonderland, TX in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping the perimeters of CRIT, and Morgan's Wonderland safe and problem free.
- Protecting company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Acting lawfully in a direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate security notes of opened doors, vandalism, and unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol regularly the buildings of Morgan's Wonderland and the CRIT perimeters.
- Perform inspection of the premises and ensure that any hazardous conditions are taken care of immediately.
- Watch alarm systems or video camera and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.