AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for Machine Adjusters in our Metro Detroit locations.
We seek individuals with experience in a production environment with direct or supporting experience in setting up, adjusting and/or maintaining high speed production equipment. A commitment to quality, safety and productivity is essential, and we welcome candidates who want to grow their careers to higher levels of responsibility and/or leadership positions.
Position Requirements Include:
- Troubleshoot the production machinery.
- Access machines in order to examine source of trouble.
- As required, make mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and/or electronic adjusts to machine components and control instruments.
- Set-up, threading and start-up of production machine after any interruption.
- Check the quality of the finished product on a regular basis.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Three months or more of related experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to use hand tools.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Be able to perform all the physical components of the position, with reasonable accommodation if required.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.