General Position Summary
Will oversee the overall operational responsibility for the Centers to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient and quality delivery of services.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities
1. Drives excellence in business, clinical, and financial operations in the region through data analysis and strategic planning.
2. Creates a culture where staff are engaged, challenged, and efficient in carrying out job responsibilities.
3. Builds a high performing team with high morale and addresses performance issues quickly and decisively.
4. Partners with clinical leadership to ensure compliance with all clinical policies and training programs.
5. Identifies methods to increase business opportunities and scope of services provided by the Centers while maintaining budgetary performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. College degree strongly preferred. Five to six years management experience, with a healthcare background strongly preferred. Working knowledge of payroll and scheduling. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment and maintain a positive attitude.
2. Knowledge of and responsibility for upholding State and Federal regulations regarding dispensing, storage, security, reporting, and disposal of controlled medications.
3. Ability to assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of clinical training and staff development programs in conjunction with the training and development department, as well as the clinical operations team.
4. Assists clinical leadership in planning, organizing, implementing, and monitoring quality control and quality assessment.
5. In conjunction with the clinical operations team, acts a resource to staff regarding all clinical operations issues to include MedDispense, lab, and x-ray.
Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping), travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens), and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Healthcare, Medical, Health Care, Operations, Management, Urgent Care
This position is currently accepting applications.