Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our accessibility, personal commitment, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise exemplify the qualities of our client service. We've become our clients' trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper.
Current experience as a member of a firm's Quality Control Department or participation on Internal Inspection teams or AICPA registered Peer Reviewer or at least 10 years as an auditor with wide range of industry exposure (Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Not for Profit, SEC a plus), research abilities and PCAOB/IFRS a plus.
• Able to perform QC review of financial statements and identify risk areas, review judgments made by audit team, etc.
• Able to perform internal inspections of Firm Quality Control System
• Possess excellent research skills (must be proficient in RIA Checkpoint) and research accounting, auditing (AICPA and PCAOB), independence (AICPA and SEC), and regulatory issues
• Can design all attest function processes (checklists, correspondence and programs) in addition to some proficiency with CAATs (Computer Assisted Audit Techniques) design
• Effective communication skills
• Can design and present in-house education programs
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task and perform some risk management tasks
No agencies please.