Chain Sales Representative-San Jose, CA, US
JOB STATEMENT: The Chain Sales Representative is responsible for all assigned stores including maintaining shelf schematics, CWOC displays and planning and selling of merchandise. Must work product from displays to cold boxes and rotate.
· Call on assigned accounts, know key buyer for department
· Maintain proper stock; avoid out-of-stock conditions
· Place and maintain current POS material i.e., back cards, shelf talkers, price signs, etc.
· Must be physically able to frequently lift 50 lb. cases of wine
· Operate a motor vehicle
· Must send in assigned paperwork
· Sell in DSD items
· Sell in Displays
· Expand cold box & dry shelf facings
· Maintain all paperwork as required by Supervisor
· Advise manager of any problems
· Able to work any time of regular route for wine tastings, events, etc.
· Interact effectively with different people
· Make decisions
· Work with minimal supervision
The physical demands to successfully perform the essential duties of this job are represented below.
Employee frequently required to:
· Sit for an extensive period of time
· Lift up to 50lbs.
· Perform data entry tasks using standard computer equipment
· Use hands to grasp, feel, move, reach or assemble
· Expressing ideas/instructions through spoken words (accurately, loudly)
Employee will be exposed to:
· Limited noise level
· Indoor climate
· All employees must be trained and familiar with Bronco Wine Company’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program
Report any accidents and any unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Side shield safety glasses, head/ear protection and proper footwear when in production facility