Responsible for establishing systems, directing employees and overseeing all aspects of facility cleanliness and laundry services.
Responsibilities include/not limited to:
1 Establish and maintain housekeeping schedules and assign employees to areas for various housekeeping duties; conduct comprehensive inspection to check the completion of work assignments.
2. Ensure that assignments are appropriately staffed and that employees have adequate supplies and equipment for completion of assignments.
3. Discuss general housekeeping procedures with personnel of the assigned area; recommend and implement changes in procedures.
4. Maintain records and submit reports concerning personnel, equipment, supplies, expense, and general housekeeping activities.
5. Take necessary action to correct any mechanical, structural, or electrical condition in need of repair or replacement.
6. Recommend various personnel action including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers and vacation schedules.
7. Monitor and ensure the training of new personnel.
8. Supervises housekeeping services provided by Sub contractor-T&M Cleaning Pros- via condo Inspections-- cleanliness /maintenance checklist – 5 condos weekly.
9. Ensures that all common areas including conference rooms, lobby, spa, restaurant, parking lot, gym, pool areas and waiting areas are clean and free of trash and debris.
10. Ensure wastebaskets and trash boxes are emptied and staff offices are cleaned daily.
11. Inventories and orders supplies and equipment necessary for the day-to-day operation.
12. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Other important duties:
1. Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
2. Managing one's own time and the time of others.
3. Talking to others to convey information effectively.
4. Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
|Crystal Springs Resort is a spectacular NJ vacation destination, acclaimed as the New York Metro area's most unique four-season resort. Located in the rolling farmland of the Garden State's picturesque northwest, our world-class NJ resort is just an hour from New York City, and even closer to most northern and central NJ towns. Crystal Springs Resort offers so much to experience, you may come to think of our 4,000+ acre getaway as a playground for all ages.