• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• 10+ years of progressively more responsible capture and proposal management responsibilities.
• Candidate must possess full knowledge of the federal procurement process, as well as a strong, proven capability to apply process-driven capture approaches throughout the business capture lifecycle.
• Capture experience in the Federal market required (e.g., DOD, DHS, NASA, State, DOJ, VA, etc.)
• Proven track record in capturing or working on major programs, including working on industry proposal teams and serving on review teams.
• Performed as a Capture Manager or in a lead capture role on at least 3 winning procurements with individual values in excess of $50M each (single award contracts or task orders).
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with all levels of company and customer management.
• Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a complex task and team composed of personnel who are highly educated and skilled, yet not direct reports.
• Ability to gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision.
• Ability to establish working relationships with customers, other companies, technical staff, managers and peers.
• Demonstrated effective and efficient use of capture and proposal resources
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to produce compelling solution that are easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated experience in proposal writing, work breakdown structures, basis of estimates, storyboards, and narrative solution content
• Demonstrated experience developing and presenting oral proposals.
• Demonstrated performance conducting various color reviews successfully.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships across all levels in the organization and within the customer environment
No supervisory responsibilities
Primary Location: United States-VA-Springfield
Travel: Yes, as required
Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any additional factors that are protected by law.