Under the direct supervision of a member of the Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures Management team the On Call Hospitality Team Member Associate(s) will be responsible to perform various tasks involving physical labor at property sites to include but not limited to cleaning, moving, loading, unloading boxes, and assisting with the preparation of various inside and outside functions, activities and/or events based on business needs.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Must have a "Can Do"¯ attitude.
- May assist various departments to include but not limited to housekeeping, food and beverage, facilities and grounds to perform a variety of tasks involving physical labor based on business needs.
- Responsible for the set up and tear down and/or assists with loading and unloading of various items such as chairs, tables, boxes, bags as business need dictate.
- May operate hand and power tools of all types.
- Clean up various items to include but not limited to rubble, debris and other waste materials to eliminate possible safety hazards.
- Picks up, removes or carts away empty boxes/paper or other litter as deemed necessary.
- Handles stocking shelves, racks, cases, bins and tables as assigned.
- Clean and prepare sites for events as business needs require.
- May pack guest giveaways in bags as requested by management.
- Accompanies management with transports of packages to guest's vehicles as needed.
- Displays a high level of maturity, discretion, tact, judgment and professionalism.
- Must be flexible and willing to work jobs that fit your schedule.
- Enjoy building your skills as you will learn new skills and/or sharpen the skills you have.
- Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority.
- Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
- Responsible for following all relevant DGRs.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to:
- Talk and hear;
- See and adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand, walk, run, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, climb, crouch, and/or crawl;
- Handle objects, tools, and controls; reach with arms and hands.
- Lift and/or move objects weighing up to fifty (50) pounds