AJM Packaging Corporation, a leading and rapidly growing paper product manufacturer, is seeking a seasoned Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Senior Leadership team.
The Executive Administrative Assistant has a critical responsibility for managing the overall day-to-day needs of the executive office. The Executive Administrative Assistant will work under the direction of the President and Senior Leadership at the Bloomfield Hills corporate headquarters. The Executive Administrative Assistant will represent AJM’s executive team in customer communications and be instrumental in:
- Coordinating and arranging all meetings and appointments
- Answering calls, maintaining a call log, and following up in a timely-manner
- Making all logistical arrangements (i.e. flights, accommodations, transportation, and other reservations)
- Prioritizing workflow and executive reviews
- Driving and facilitating important projects
- Preparing documentation and letters on behalf of senior leadership
- Assisting in preparation of materials for meetings and visits
Position Requirements Include:
- Minimum of five years professional experience in a similar role, two years as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage ad-hoc projects, in addition to the multiple day-to-day responsibilities
- Ability to work against firm deadlines, independently manage workload in a dynamic environment, be adaptable and flexible
- Extremely detail-oriented
Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and five years or more of executive support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in use of a personal computer and various software packages (e.g. MSWord, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Proficient in the use of various types of office equipment, to include a multi-line telephone.
- Possess highly professional telephone and office etiquette.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks and have a keen attention to detail.
- Be highly organized and able to function in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Be able to manage confidential materials.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.