Senior Service Delivery Manager
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International is recruiting applicants for a Senior Service Delivery Manager for its Information and Communication Technology unit, based in Manila, The Philippines. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications are described in the attached position description.
General: Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy, and leadership development with the unique needs of its partners. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
Salary & Benefits: The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits offered.
Applications: Applicants should submit an email referencing “Senior Service Deliver Manager” in the subject line to WinrockJobsIT@gmail.com, with their current resume and cover letter attached. Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted. EEOE/AA.
Position Title: Senior Service Delivery Manager
Group/Unit: Information and Communication Technology
Location: Manila, Philippines
Reports to: Chief Information Officer, Information & Communications Technology
The Senior Service Delivery Manager leads the IT service delivery function, supporting the IT needs of over 1,000 users in office across the world. Functions as the point of contact for the reporting of all user problems associated with any network, PC, network drive, web site, software application or LAN. This position manages the problem reporting process, performs tasks or coordinates activities necessary to bring about a solution, handles documenting of calls and generates reports used for tracking calls and other purposes.
- Lead the institution’s global service delivery experience to the customer by being the single point of ownership and being accountable for all customer service delivery related activities
- Lead the effort of standardizing the institution’s IT support functions and procedures
- Maximize customer experience and satisfaction for all stakeholders by driving value in service delivery
- Implement leading IT service management best practices (e.g. ITIL with focus on Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation)
- Establish and maintain customer relationships (e.g., Chiefs of Party, Project Office IT Support Personnel, etc)
- Build and manage global service desk support team focused on customer service
- Train IT teams and other team members engaged in service delivery on ITIL methodologies
- Set a vision, strategy and execution plan for team members
- Develop leadership and general management skills within teams to enable seamless succession planning, personnel development, and continued evolution around delivery quality. Build future client leaders
- Ensure implementation of IT activities in accordance with Winrock’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Perform any other task that is consistent with the Senior Service Delivery Manager skills and experience and as may be assigned
Qualifications and Background:
- Bachelor degree in an IT related field
- 10 years IT experience including 5 years ITIL training, IT customer service (help desk), and IT operations leadership experience
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Fluent English (written and spoken) plus one or more other languages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to perform to the highest ethical standards at all times
- Ability to travel and to hold visas to assigned countries