AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for a Printing Press Technician for our Southgate, MI location.
We seek individuals with experience in a production environment with direct or supporting experience in setting up, adjusting and/or maintaining high speed printing equipment and machinery. A commitment to quality, safety and productivity is essential, and we welcome candidates who want to grow their careers to higher levels of responsibility and/or leadership positions.
Position Requirements Include:
- Troubleshoot common machine/quality problems and make necessary mechanic adjustments to the correct problems
- Monitor the press constantly during operation and make necessary adjustment to maintain quality.
- Ensure that the press and other assigned equipment is maintained in safe operating condition
- Operate Infeed and Outfeed fool automation system
- Assist in webbing press
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience with Microsoft AX is a plus.
- 1 year or more of manufacturing experience
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.