· Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test
· Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques
· Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods
· Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions
· Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests
· Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials
· Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Write technical papers and reports, and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and possess active secret security clearance. This position is contingent upon contract award to EHS.