Dish Person Specific Duties
1. Operation of Dish Machine.
2. Ensure Proper Sanitation and Preventative Maintenance of Dish Machine.
3. Monitoring levels of chemicals for the dish machine.
4. Ensure Proper Sanitation of all dishes: cups, glasses, root beer mugs, entrée plates, bread and butter plates, ice cream dishes, soup bowls, soup cups, pots, pans, space savers, utensils, silverware, cutting boards, pizza pans, ashtrays, sheet trays, etc.
5. Report to Kitchen Supervisor of Manager if dishes are not clean.
6. Change dishwater at specified times. Three O’clock and Seven O’clock PM.
7. Ensure proper storage and restocking of dishes, pots, pans, etc, in designated areas.
8. Proper Sanitation of floors, walls, drains, and shelves.
9. Removal of garbage and linens throughout and end of night.
*The job description information is general in nature and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of this job.
*This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of Marzoni’s