|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job title: First Aid
Location: Morgan’s Wonderland
Division/Department: First Aid
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Individuals respond to and manage sick parties within the park premises. At the scene, first aid personnel are required to perform a patient assessment, determining the nature and extent of injury or illness. They need to check for medical alert bracelets or necklaces, and any medication the person is carrying. They will be required to provide basic life support, which may include airway management, ventilation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and use of an automatic defibrillator as well as pre-hospital care which may require controlling bleeding, treating shock, bandaging wounds, and immobilizing broken bones. Special treatment may be required for specific special needs individuals who attend the park daily.
- Works closely with the operations team to ensure the security and safety of the park and park guests.
- Assess casualties and find out the nature & cause of their injuries
- Manage the incident and ensure the continuing safety of themselves, bystanders and the casualty
- Gathers personal information when treating an injured/sick guest
- Sterilizes, disinfects, anoints, and bandages minor cuts and burns
- Re-stock and replace used linens, blankets and other supplies after each patient, and cleans all equipment following appropriate disinfecting procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of first aid stations and other miscellaneous cleaning duties as needed.
- Arrange for further medical help or other emergency services to attend