About You: You are naturally technical and looking for an environment where you can grow your programming and programming support skills. You are self-motivated to enhance your technical skills and are good at explaining technical concepts to moderately technical people.
About Your Future Team: The IS team is close knit. We work as a team and help each other whenever we can. We work hard and stay focused, but we also enjoy each other’s company and have fun together.
About PFL: Our mantra at PFL is to: Help our customers be more successful. It’s a part of our core, deep in our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grow, making our customers successful means developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Combined, our custom print solutions and SaaS offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve achieve their business goals. PFL employs 300+ employees in manufacturing, sales, marketing and software development, and has been creating a great place to work in a great place to live for 20+ years.
What you will do for us:
· Work with the support team to resolve end user issues through queries or development.
· Escalate issues to lead developers or architects to ensure timely resolution.
· Knowledge of databases and SQL
· Knowledge of programming languages and other development technology is desired but not a requirement
· The ability to learn new technologies
· Effective communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
The rest of the stuff:
Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.