Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Six (6) years of experience in auto body preparation and painting (notarized documentation required)
- Ability to work any shift and work some overtime including daily, weekend, and holidays
Applicants must be:
- At least 18 years of age;
- Eligible to work in the United States;
- Submit to a drug test and background check.
General Motors offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. The starting wage is $32.39 per hour.
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected veteran status.
Relocation and travel expenses will be the responsibility of the applicant