DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
This is an OTR position. Selected driver will drive from Denver, CO pick up in Oak Grove and layover in Richfield, then back to Denver, CO. This run, runs Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking an experienced Full Time Class A Driver who is self-motivated and career-minded in Denver, CO.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
Must be 21 years or older.
Must have good driving record (MVR)
Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required in some locations.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 40 HOURS A WEEK
- Sunday: OFF
- Monday: 14:00 start Denver to Oak Grove with a 12 hour layover
- Tuesday: Oak Grove back to Denver
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: OFF
- Friday: Denver to Richfield - 03:18 start - pick up two loads at postal office locations - deliver in Grand Junction pick up more, drive to hotel in Richfield for 22 hour layover
- Saturday: Richfield to Denver – Approximately 10:00 am start - drive to Grand Junction and pick up and then to Denver to Deliver
- $20.98 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.