DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
This is a "Slip Seat" position. Selected driver will drive from Denver, CO to Salt Lake City, UT; turn the truck over to another driver and check into a hotel (company expense). Approximately 14 hours later, another driver will arrive with a truck to return to Denver, Co. This run, runs Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking an experienced Full Time Class A Driver who is self-motivated and career-minded in Denver, CO.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have good driving record (MVR)
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
- 1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required in some locations.
- Ability to pass USPS background check.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical including functional capacity exam.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 40 HOURS A WEEK
- Sun - OFF (In Denver)
- Mon - OFF (In Denver)
- Tues - Driver will depart Denver, CO at 0103 and drive to Salt Lake City, UT and arrive at 1217, where driver will check into hotel (at company’s expense).
- Wed - Driver will depart Salt Lake City, UT at 1903 and drive to Denver, CO and arrive at 0607.
- Thurs – OFF (In Denver)
- Fri - Driver will depart Denver, CO at 0103 and drive to Salt Lake City, UT and arrive at 1217, where driver will check into hotel (at company’s expense).
- Sat - Driver will depart Salt Lake City, UT at 1903 and drive to Denver, CO and arrive at 0607.
- $20.54 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.