SCORING FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE!
Kelly Services, in partnership with Measured Progress, a pioneer in standards-based educational assessment programs, is now hiring Test Evaluators to work in Longmont, Colorado. Test Evaluators will assign scores to student assessments in subjects such as reading, writing, mathematics, and science ranging from grades 3-12. Earn competitive pay working in a great environment. Don't miss this great opportunity to impact the education of today's youth!
Through clicking "Apply Now" below, you can provide your name and contact information, answer a few questions to confirm you’ve completed a college degree and that your schedule will work with this opportunity, and then select an interview date and time that’s convenient for you. Then within one business day, we will send you an email confirming your appointment date and time and providing details about how to complete our online application.
And please feel free to contact us directly at 866-238-9853 with any questions you may have. If you reach our voice message system, please leave your name and a call-back number and we will get back with you very soon.
DAY-SHIFT SCORING WORK
8:00 am - 4:30 pm; Monday through Friday
EVENING-SHIFT SCORING WORK
5:30-10:00 pm; Monday through Friday
- After in-depth training with our content experts, qualified Test Evaluators will evaluate open-ended student responses to elementary and secondary test questions in their assigned subject, and assign scores according to prescribed standards. Paid Training is provided; scoring accuracy and efficiency is required.
- Evening Shift project begins Thursday, June 21 with an estimated end day of Wednesday, July 11. Possible day-shift scoring later in the summer.
- All work is performed at our client's site in Longmont (3 miles west of I-25 off Hwy 119.)
- Pay: $12.50/hr with the possibility of earning up to $14.50/hour when meeting our client’s performance bonus criteria.
- Casual Dress
- Great work environment
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Payroll Card
- Paid Training
- Potential promotional opportunities for high-performing Scoring Associates
- Eligible to work at other Kelly Services customer locations after the project ends.