SCORING FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE!
Kelly Services, in partnership with Measured Progress, a pioneer in standards-based educational assessment programs, is now hiring Test Evaluators to work in Longmont, Colorado. Test Evaluators will assign scores to student assessments in subjects such as reading, writing, mathematics, and science ranging from grades 3-12. Earn competitive pay working in a great environment. Don't miss this great opportunity to impact the education of today's youth!
Through clicking "Apply Now" below, you can provide your name and contact information, answer a few questions to confirm you’ve completed a college degree and that your schedule will work with this opportunity, and then select an interview date and time that’s convenient for you. Then within one business day, we will send you an email confirming your appointment date and time and providing details about how to complete our online application.
And please feel free to contact us directly at 866-238-9853 with any questions you may have. If you reach our voice message system, please leave your name and a call-back number and we will get back with you very soon.
The first scoring project of our season is a two-week project that begins on Monday, February 4 working through approximately Friday, February 15.
NOTE: Beginning in early April, the bulk of our scoring season begins with scoring work April through July for both day and evening shifts (with additional day-shift work in September and later in December.)
Here are the details for this first project of our season:
Monday, February 4 through approximately Friday, February 15
Shift: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm; Monday through Friday
Pay: $13.00/hr with the possibility of earning up to $15.00/hour when meeting our client’s performance bonus criteria.
- After in-depth training with our content experts, qualified Test Evaluators will evaluate open-ended student responses to elementary and secondary test questions in their assigned subject, and assign scores according to prescribed standards. Paid Training is provided; scoring accuracy and efficiency is required.
- All work is performed at our client's site in Longmont (3 miles west of I-25 off Hwy 119.)
- Pay: $13.00/hr with the possibility of earning up to $15.00/hour when meeting our client’s performance bonus criteria.
- Casual Dress
- Great work environment
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Payroll Card
- Paid Training
- Potential promotional opportunities for high-performing Scoring Associates
- Eligible to work at other Kelly Services customer locations after the project ends.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for this temporary scoring work, candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree and provide transcripts at interview confirming completed college coursework and degree awarded.
Transcripts confirming completed college coursework and degree awarded required at interview. Transcripts showing all completed undergraduate coursework is preferred (if you attended multiple schools.) Providing transcripts showing any completed graduate coursework is also encouraged.