Private Practice Audiologist Needed in San Jose, CA!
We are a local, independent, community-oriented practice looking to add a passionate Audiologist to our team! At The Hearing Center, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients and their families through better hearing, and strive to achieve the highest level of patient care and satisfaction by adhering to our core values:
- EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
- EXPERT ADVICE
- EXTRAORDINARY TECHNOLOGY
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
- EXCELLENT SERVICE
Located in the hub of Silicon Valley, we serve the communities of San Jose and Morgan Hill.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a compassionate, driven and community focused Audiologist who is interested in partnering with Dr. Joseph Ferrito and providing exceptional patient care to those we serve. We seek an individual who is interested in growing professionally, able to work autonomously, and who advocates for their patient’s hearing care needs.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Providing the highest level of service to each and every patient
- Performing a variety of diagnostic tests specific to the patients’ needs
- Educating, counseling and consulting patients on hearing loss
- Recommending and dispensing hearing aids
- Performing hearing aid cleanings, checks and repairs
- Community outreach and education
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Audiology
- A current California Dispensing Audiology license (or the ability to obtain)
We offer an attractive compensation package which includes a competitive salary, signing bonus and possible relocation assistance.