BMW of Rockville, a member of the Priority 1 Automotive Group has an position available for a supervisor of its Loaner Car Department
Effectively manage loaner fleet operations, ensuring the best client experience.
- Train loaner staff to ensure the best client experience possible by:
- Making clients feel welcome by promptly greeting them in a friendly, professional, and courteous manner both in person and on the telephone
- Assisting clients with scheduling of reservations
- Assisting clients in a prompt, pleasant and professional manner
- Communicating with Client Advisers
- Supervisory experience in a similar role in a car rental operation.
- Professional appearance
- Excellent client relations skills with outgoing personality
- Good organization skills
Priority 1 Benefits:
Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, Ongoing training and development
To qualify for employment, candidates must submit to a pre-employment investigation that includes a background check, MVR, drug testing & previous employment verification.