Assists Players Club Shift Managers (PCSM) and works directly/indirectly with the marketing and electronic gaming managers to build incentive programs for player club members. Assists in analyses of direct mail, group sales, special events, and guest relations reports to identify programs and activities that support and enhance customer loyalty. Assist PCSM with managing, directing/developing staff, and preparing performance reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Generates excitement and provides personal attention to customers.
2. Walks the casino floor looking for â€œhot playersâ€¯ to enroll into Players Club.
3. Distributes promotional items such as coupons, gifts or generic player cards to customers.
4. Introduces and promotes Players Club by explaining its benefits and how to join; assists players with membership applications.
5. Sets up the new members account in Gaming Data System and enrolls the member.
6. Prints multiple player cards and explains the use of each card.
7. Explains the operations of the card in a slot machine.
8. Informs players of locations of customer service booths, promotion areas, and how to spot employees working the floor; knows location of all facilities within casino to assist guests in finding them.
9. Informs guests of current and future promotions and how they can participate.
10. Takes guest's photo with digital camera, or scans driver's license to get guest's picture.
11. Describes bonus points, redemption of awards and award levels.
12. Will be assigned to work the VIP Lounge at reception desk and responsible for allowing entrance into the VIP lounge and ordering adult beverages along with making sure the room is neat and organized. Will also order replacement food for lounge as needed using the menu provided by the F & B staff.
13. Additional duties as assigned. #ind1
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED.
1 year customer service experience in a fast paced environment required; casino industry preferred.