Primarily Security Guards are responsible for patrolling certain designated areas of the resort, or be task assigned to assist in the completion in of a variety of security related tasks. Guards are at all times accountable to enforce the rules and policies of Mountain Creek resort, and must understand this enforcement applies to both the guests and employees of the resort.
- At all times act in a manner that serves to protect and preserve the safety of the employees and guests of Mountain Creek Resort.
- Guards will be required to present themselves for work at the time scheduled, and in proper designated clean uniform. Patrolmen must reflect an appearance of professionalism and respect at all times and will not be permitted to work if not properly uniformed.
- Guards will interact with other members of the Resort and Security staff.
- Visibly patrol/rove designated areas of the resort and ensure patron and employee adherence to the policies and rules of Mountain Creek Resort.
- Respond as requested to various security incidents / scenes at the resort and assist as needed.
- Communicate professionally via a two-way radio, following appropriate radio use procedures.
- Notify Security leadership staff of situations requiring additional security staff or support.
- Approach and interact with guests and employees to explain or enforce policies and rules, and follow all procedures for enforcement such as: pass pulling, paperwork completion, supervisory notification, etc.
- Answer guest questions about resort and mountain use.
- Respond to reports of injured patrons in the base areas and assist with crowd control as needed.
- Administer and enforce mountain and area rules and policies.
- Patrol the base and lodge areas, interacting with guests and staff on a pro-active level, examine or investigate suspicious activity or persons, and act in accord with training provided.
Complete tasks and duties as assigned by higher levels of the Security leadership staff including, but not limited to: escorting cash carriers to audit centers, returning items to lost and found centers, handling ticket problems at ski lifts, or a wide variety of other Security related duties.