Enters customer information in customer database. Assists in the analyses of direct mail, group sales, special events, and guest relations reports to identify programs and activities that support and enhance customer loyalty. Assists with the installation and maintenance of electronic gaming machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Generates excitement and provides personal attention to customers; anticipates customer needs or customers in need of service.
2. Interacts with customers and responds to requests and helps in resolving customer issues.
3. Knowledge of casino promotions and helps with daily promos (announcing promotions); informs guests of current and future promotions and how they can participate.
4. Understands how all gaming machines are played and communicates in an effective manner how to play each game to customers requiring assistance.
5. Distributes promotional items such as coupons, gifts or generic player cards to customers.
6. Introduces and promotes Players Club by explaining its benefits and how to join; assists players with membership applications.
7. Informs players of locations of customer service booths, promotion areas, and how to spot employees working the floor; knows location of all facilities within casino to assist guests in finding them.
8. Develop basic Troubleshoot and repair electronic gaming machines and related equipment to the common component level.
9. Maintain proper documentation of department repair logs, shift logs, daily shift reports, lock and/or key logs.
10. Safely and effectively operate shop equipment including hand tools, soldering equipment and some electronic test equipment.
11. Maintain security of equipment, records, funds, locks and keys.
12. Consistently follow machine entry procedures and repair procedures in order to proactively identify or prevent future equipment problems.
13. Effectively interpret Electronic Game machine conditions by use of self-diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques and from there can perform repairs and correct line failures.
14. Assist special projects and machine moves as assigned.
15. Responds to floor calls in an expeditious manner and spend enough time on the floor to be familiar with operational issues.
16. Maintains professional and good communications with co-workers and supervisors to build a cohesive and effective work environment able to provide high quality service and repairs.
17. Additional duties as assigned.