We’re looking for a content marketer that will tell compelling stories – that convert. We’re developing marketing automation solutions targeting B2B clients, so we really want someone with B2B content marketing experience.
Here’s the daily grind:
· Stay up to date on the latest developments in our space.
· Roll up your sleeves and create the content. You’ll be writing (a lot) but you’ll also be working with video, infographics, and other creative channels. You’ll be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to create a range of content:
o Blog posts
o Case studies
o White papers
o Explainer videos
o Direct mail campaign components
o Paid ad creative
· Develop copy and work with designers to create visuals for social media channels.
· Report key performance metrics
Our ideal candidate will have:
· 5+ years full-time experience with content marketing.
· Demonstrated ability to create successful content.
· Familiarity with marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
· Familiarity with B2B marketing.
· Demonstrated ability with common content marketing reporting tools (Google Analytics, Wordpress metrics, etc.).
· A passion for content that works.
· The wisdom to know when to fight for an idea and when to let it go.
· The curiosity to learn, try and grow.
· The courage to make mistakes.
What we offer:
· Highly competitive wages.
· On-site child care options.
· Quick access to the great outdoors: skiing, fishing, hunting, hiking – all of it.
· A chance to join a rapidly growing tech company without the commute, stress, and inflated cost of living of a tech town.
We are still a printer delivering a top end experience. We are always growing, improving and innovating our printing business. Our software teams develop tools to help marketers and sales teams integrate direct mail, print and much more.