Business Jet Access is seeking a professional, flexible and dynamic aviator with Hawker 800/850XP experience to join our team. Professionals with enthusiasm and the desire to give the passengers the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. This is an Aircraft with Heavy Charter Demand, please do not apply if this is not for you.
When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):
• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
• Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
• Institute all necessary changes as required by enroute conditions, ensuring the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues, and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Ensure that manuals and charts are on board the aircraft.
• Ensures that the aircraft is properly maintained and ready for operation.
• Maintain clean, stocked aircraft and workplace.
• Organize catering and other customer specific items are on board the aircraft. .
• Comply with all policies and procedures specified in the company flight operations manual.
• Submit flight and duty records.
• Complete required training in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned
• FAA ATP Multi Engine Land Rating
• HS125 or similar midsized business jet cabin experience as a PIC. Willing to type the right candidate
• First Class Medical
• Reside within two hours of KDAL
• 3500 Hours Total Flight Time – 1500 Hours PIC – 500 Hours Turbine
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Must present a team effort approach with great interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Must be proactive, efficient, with the ability to seek out answers and resources as needed.
• Must be able to work flexible schedules, willing to travel worldwide extensively and without restriction due to administrative or personal history.
• Must be able to handle the job responsibilities with integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Must be able to pass a required 10-year background check and obtain a security badge