We are looking for a Motivated Auto Sales Representative. If you are DRIVEN TO SUCCEED and have the ability to close the deal with products knowledge, pricing and the tools provided for you; Please response to us!
Pay to be discussed at time of interview (we have a great pay plan!)
To be a good fit for the Sales Representative Position with Jack Giambalvo Buick GMC, you will need to have:
• A high school diploma or the equivalent.
• Good relationship building and strong influencing skills, and the ability to effectively communicate our value proposition.
• Interpersonal presence and the drive and desire to build a sales career.
• Prior experience in Automotive sales
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Solid organizational and time management skills.
• Sound reasoning and problem solving abilities.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on work ethic.
Must be able to pass a Background Check.
Must have a Valid Driver's License.
Will stand and move throughout the dealership facility (lot, showroom, service department, offices) for most of the shift. Will spend time outdoors showing vehicles to prospective customers and to drive vehicles in traffic during test drives. Evening, holiday and weekend work hours will be required.