Recruiting Specialist - Vendor Management Solutions
"Are you a staffing services/business professional with recruiting experience and a background in operations or human resources? Tired of cold calling/networking for candidates, but want to remain involved in HR/staffing processes? If so, Kelly OCG wants to hear from you to discuss an excellent onsite client relationship building opportunity"
The Recruiting Specialist - Vendor Management Solutions is responsible for facilitating the procurement process of contract employees for a particular customer by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the procurement process: requisition creation, contractor onboarding assignment, and contractor offboarding.
• Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using e-technology tool.
• Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality candidates are forwarded to the customer for review.
• Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers. Successfully negotiate the bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria.
• Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.). Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues: Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
• Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the Managed Staffing Program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers.
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business preferred but not required.
High School diploma required.
Minimum Years Experience Required:
• 3 years preferably in staffing industry.
• Requires knowledge of engineering, ideally the oil and gas industry.
• Ideal candidate will have background in engineering or procurement.
• Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Proficient negotiation and interviewing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation. Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment.
• Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
• Efficient time management skills.
• Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other internet and e-procurement tools.
• Ability to handle high volume of email and requirements from customer a MUST. Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally required.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
copyright©1999-2015 HR Services, Inc.
click here to send an email
, or call 1-888-772-9773, M-F 8-5 EST. mspwpnv05