THRIVE Intelligence, a Universal Services of America company, provides video security as a service by combining event-based video monitoring, edge-based analytics, audio intervention, GPS tracking, and other alarm monitoring services. Using an unprecedented combination of integrated software and hardware technologies, and real-time monitoring by Security Intervention Specialists, THRIVE operates a Five Diamond and UL certified facility that is one of the most progressive facilities in the physical security sector.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
THRIVE Intelligence is looking to hire a Operational Intelligence Center Shift Supervisor specifically supporting a retail portfolio nationwide. This position will be responsible for supervising the following activities/capabilities on a global basis: security system monitoring and response, intelligence gathering and analysis, risk assessments, communications, reporting, emergency response & security officer dispatching, all in a center that operates 24/7. This position has high visibility and is directly accountable for the effective and efficient management of the OIC and its operators.
Additional responsibilities of the Operational Intelligence Center Shift Supervisor position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Oversee, monitor and guide the daily job performance of OIC personnel.
Provide timely communications and actionable intelligence to support the protection of people, assets/intellectual property and infrastructure of Fox and related interests/entities.
Serve as the hub for the monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business.
Perform analysis, planning, and provide direction in order to ensure that the OIC is delivering maximum value to the business.
Provide training and develop SOPs for personnel assigned to the OIC to facilitate effective performance.
Ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly, and immediately notify appropriate stakeholders when they are not.
Coordinate with corporate level security and security providers to provide necessary documentation in support of uniformed guard force activity (e.g. - Officer Dispatch, Incident Reporting, etc.)
On a daily basis, identify and communicate any and all critical items requiring the attention of senior management.
Develop a program for maintenance and troubleshooting of software systems with a focus on preventative maintenance and early detection of potential issues.
Assist in identifying new technologies and upgrades for existing systems.
Assume full responsibility for identifying and scheduling all appropriate certifications and inspections of the OIC, its systems, personnel and functions.
Ensure procedures and protocols are in place that enable the timely and effective response to, and management of, incidents, alarms, notifications, calls and other activities related to the OIC and its role as a central monitoring station.
Qualified applicants for the Operational Intelligence Center Shift Supervisor will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar technical field of study is preferable. Industry specific work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency; able to delegate tasks, and communicate to a range of audiences including to executive management.
- Demonstrable analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Modern Communication center supervisory experience is desired.
- Experience supervising personnel and resources for the successful operation of a 911-Center and/or Central Station Operation that is centered on the use of technology.
- Must be able to ensure compliance, monitoring of assets, and making rapid notifications via mass communication tools.
- Must demonstrate strong computer skills (hardware, software and network operations), with the ability to communicate effectively with IT and Security Systems professionals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Flexibility to work all shifts and willingness to assist the team when needed.
- Significant consideration will be given candidates with documented experience and competency in the following Security Software Systems:
- Access Control/ID systems (Lenel OnGuard experience a plus).
- PSIM Software (particularly Proximex Surviellint).
- Alarm Receiving Automation software (particularly GE MASterMind).
- Incident Management and computer assisted dispatch software.
- CCTV/Video Management systems.
- Mass Notification systems (NotiFind is a plus).
- Business Intelligence and Travel Tracking (e.g. - International SOS, NC4).
- Experience with the following control room hardware a plus:
- Alarm Receivers
- Video Walls and controllers
- Must be able to successfully clear a post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screen.
THRIVE Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.