Universal Representatives assist Clients and Cardholders with resolving inbound calls regarding fraud inquiries. They handle a high volume of phone calls where they will review accounts for possible fraudulent activity. Responsibilities with this role will also include:
• Maintaining positive relationship between the customer and GE through the use of Customer Service skills
• Researching concerns and responding promptly to client and customer inquiries
• Strong ability to handle confidential information
• Disposition of credit applications and sales authorizations through application / account review
• Consistently providing a superior quality of service
o Anticipating client/customer needs
o Customer Education
o Identifying and using appropriate resources in order to provide contact resolution
• Work with your manager to better processes
o Identifying actions to correct telephone. system or operating routine deficiencies
o Identifying and proposing methods to improve service
o Identifying and reporting call trends
• Additional job responsibilities as assigned
This position requires 6+ months customer service experience of any kind or equivalent military experience.
Please note this is NOT a work from home position.
Please note that candidates for this role will not be eligible for transfers internally to other GE businesses.
Bi-Lingual preferred but not required
Become part of our growing family and enjoy our generous and competitive benefits package. Part-Time benefits may vary Click here to learn more: US Benefits
Applying will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Upon successful completion of this step you will be invited to participate in our online assessment.
About the Organization
At Synchrony Financial, enjoy engaging with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
This position is currently not accepting applications.