Universal Representatives assist Clients and Cardholders with resolving inbound calls regarding fraud inquiries. They handle a high volume of phone calls where they will review accounts for possible fraudulent activity. Responsibilities with this role will also include:
• Maintaining positive relationship between the customer and GE through the use of Customer Service skills
• Researching concerns and responding promptly to client and customer inquiries
• Strong ability to handle confidential information
• Disposition of credit applications and sales authorizations through application / account review
• Consistently providing a superior quality of service
o Anticipating client/customer needs
o Customer Education
o Identifying and using appropriate resources in order to provide contact resolution
• Work with your manager to better processes
o Identifying actions to correct telephone. system or operating routine deficiencies
o Identifying and proposing methods to improve service
o Identifying and reporting call trends
• Additional job responsibilities as assigned
This position requires 6+ months customer service experience of any kind or equivalent military experience.
Please note this is NOT a work from home position.
Please note that candidates for this role will not be eligible for transfers internally to other GE businesses.
Bi-Lingual preferred but not required
Become part of our growing family and enjoy our generous and competitive benefits package. Part-Time benefits may vary Click here to learn more: US Benefits
Applying will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Upon successful completion of this step you will be invited to participate in our online assessment.
About the Organization
At Synchrony Financial, enjoy engaging with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact a career specialist at 866-301-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org