Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service - Part Time Work From Home
Of course you're a team player. Of course you're good on the phone, computer and calculator. But this role goes beyond the obvious. We need you to:
- Be the main point of contact for both English speaking and Spanish speaking customers who are looking for answers regarding their healthcare and retail credit cards.
- Discuss payment options and educate our customers on our various promotional plans.
- Answer inbound calls from customers regarding their credit card inquires. „h
- Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts. „h
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through one call resolution. „h
- Maintain and improve customer/client relations „h
- Consistently improve overall activation and retention of cardholders.
Please note that candidates for this role will not be eligible for transfers internally to other Synchrony Financial / GE businesses.
This Work at Home position is ideally suited for candidates seeking long-term, part-time employment with one of the world¡¦s largest and most respected companies.
This is a PART-TIME position, working 19.5 hours or less a week, with limited benefits.
This position requires at least 6 months of previous general Customer Service experience or equivalent military experience. This position also requires all applicants to live within 65 miles of our Tempe facility.
Please note, the initial application process may take approximately 60 minutes to complete. This will include collection of your contact information, questions regarding your eligibility for the opening, and an online assessment.
Become part of our growing family and enjoy our generous and competitive benefits package.
Part-Time benefits may vary
Applying will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Upon successful completion of this step you will be invited to participate in our online assessment.
About the Organization
At Synchrony Financial, enjoy engaging with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact a career specialist at 866-301-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org